Greenback Vet Bedding is used universally in the dog and cat world, veterinary surgeries, rabbits, guinea pigs and equestrian because of its unique properties.
It is Ideal for whelping and is used by all breeders also gives more mobility and grip for the little ones.
If you are having a litter of pups or kittens, this is the fleece you need.
As with all our vet beds:
- It machine washes at 40°C
- Hard wearing and dries quickly.
- Retains heat
- It stays dry on top
- Incontinent animals stay dry
- Post operative care
- Elderly dogs
- Dogs which suffer from “pressure sores”
- Pets with allergies
- As a fleece blanket for pups and kittens
Due to the polyester pile, veterinary bedding has several very important qualities;
- It is Non-Allergenic
- It is Non-Toxic
- It is Non-Irritant
- It Won’t support Bacteria
- It is Machine Washable
- It is Tough and Hard Wearing
- Insulates against Cold from Floor
A great colour Range: Lilac, Grey, Teal, Light Blue, Magnolia, Heather, Mint Green, Dark Blue